Have you ever said ..
“One day I am going to learn to meditate?”
The Quiet Mind Meditation eCourse is a 31-day immersive online program designed to bring meditation into your daily life.
The program includes daily instructions, video tips, and audio files, and general MOTIVATION to support you in starting your very own meditation practice .. .. all from the comfort of your home, office or holiday destination .. even the beach!
*STARTING 1st MAY 2018*
Investment? $62 (or $2 per day)
Here’s some of what we will cover in the eCourse:
* the nuts n’ bolts of meditation: finding the right posture, preparing a meditation space, committing to sit and more on the ‘how’ and ‘why’
* understanding some of the key principles found in most meditation techniques, some of the key challenges (and antidotes) and misconceptions around meditation, and how to know if you are doing it right
* we introduce a range of different techniques so that you can find the best practice for you .. this is the SECRET!
* we shall explore: mindfulness of body and breath, mantra/affirmation, meditative exercises and movement techniques
* learn how to integrate mindfulness and meditation into your daily life (today and forever)
* start implementing some simple, straightforward and immediately beneficial meditative exercises to release stress and rising tension, ‘right in the heat of the moment’
* find out what all the fuss is about .. why highly creative and inspirational leaders (and organizations) are learning meditation and why you are now hearing about ‘Mindfulness’ in the media, education, human resources, and health sectors.
Our daily email format is designed to support and inspire you to continue committing to a daily meditation practice, acting as a gentle reminder to pause, rest and refresh; you also have access to our private blog for additional resources if you wish to delve a little deeper.
Learning how to meditate with this eCourse is great if you:
* Want to try meditation from the comfort of your own home
* Have tried to meditate with the help of books, Apps, and CDs – but never seem to ‘stick with it’
* Simply want to stop the procrastination and get started
* Can’t make it to a class .. or dislike group classes in anything!
* Want a little taste before committing to a longer course
* Have some free time coming up and you REALLY want to get to those things ‘you have been meaning to do .. forever’ (like meditation)
* Are motivated by a schedule and a plan, and building a habit is considered possible over a 30 day period
*Your just ready .. and it’s about time!
A few days before officially starting the Quiet Mind Meditation eCourse you will receive an email with some meditative goodies to get you started. Think of this as tips to get you in the mood .. Inspiring People Who Meditate and Why and What The Brain Does in Meditation .. and meet Sarah your guide for the whole 31 days.
Bonuses: Get one of our door-hangs Quiet Please .. Meditating to print out and use at home (or the office) to let those around you know that you do not want to be interrupted, along with a Meditation Calendar to track your progress and commitment.
HOW IS THE eCOURSE STRUCTURED?
Each morning (at sunrise or thereabouts in Australia) you will receive an email with a theme for the day. A theme gives our day a ‘flavor’ so that we can more easily remember our goals and intentions. For example, Day 1 our theme is The Breath and you will learn about the power of your breath and how most of us tend to breathe ineffectively, along with instruction for our first Meditative Exercise which is a short practice to introduce some of the key concepts of meditation.
Each day there is a new theme to support your understanding of meditation, along with exercises to build your ability to sit and develop your own regular meditation practice.
Week 1: We focus on the breath as our anchor in meditation, provide some tips on finding and maintaining motivation, explain the misconception that you must stop thinking in meditation, and learn how to build a strong foundation of mindfulness. Meditative Exercises will support you in starting and sitting for 2 to 10 minutes each day.
Week 2: The power of building the habit of meditation, why we have different meditation techniques and what happens in our mind when we are meditating. An online guided meditation practice will engage and delight you, and surprise you when you find yourself actually enjoying a seated 20-minute practice.
Week 3: Exploring mantra, the magic of silence and ‘non-doing’ in meditation and how powerful it can be to practice mindfulness in meditation and in daily life. We expand our meditation to comfortably sit for 20 minutes (or longer) and learn how to make this gentle transition.
Week 4: Body awareness both when in a seated position and when walking, some common challenges (and antidotes) in meditation and how to integrate Meditative Exercises and longer traditional techniques into your daily life.
At the end of this course, if you follow the program, you will have established a regular seated meditation practice; this means you will have cultivated your ability to meditate for a period of time each day that suits you, and have a map for continuing to engage with your meditation practice .. along with a workbook of instructions for future reference.
THIS COURSE IS AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR WELLBEING
$2 per day is an excellent ROI!
The Quiet Mind Meditation eCourse is built around our popular Exploring Meditation Course which has been running real-life classes for more than eight years.
Sarah has over 25 years experience as a meditator and has been sharing this life skill as a teacher for eight years. She teaches a variety of different meditation practices, recognizing that there is not one size fits all, nor one right way to meditate. Her teaching style is relaxed, practical and engaging to ensure that meditation is available to everyone.
Sarah is a certified Meditation & Mindfulness Teacher and a member of the Meditation Association of Australia and considers meditation a life skill that everyone can learn.
This eCourse is crafted to provide a straightforward, engaging and sustainable course of learning, coupled with insights from Sarah’s own meditation journey.
START THE NEW YEAR WITH A NEW SKILL: MEDITATION
NEXT STARTING 1st MAY 2018
I look forward to sharing my passion for meditation with you and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sarah Fletcher, Founder, Quiet Mind Meditation
What other participants have kindly said …
“The Quiet Mind Meditation E-Course has been a blessing in hectic times. I always wanted to start meditating but never found the time or the class that suits my needs, with the e-course I had the tools to develop my own practice from the very beginning.
As a beginner, I loved the course because it guided me step by step to build a meditation practice that now I can use anytime I need it. And having Sarah’s support to tailor the homework to my personal circumstances and answering all my questions was like having my own particular teacher to guide me in this meditation journey.
Incorporating a regular meditation practice in my life has helped me improve my wellbeing and my productivity, now I feel better and more focused. And, anytime I start feeling overwhelmed I just close my eyes and practice one of Sarah’s homework to reconnect with my breath and feel more calm and empowered.
If you ever wanted to meditate, but you don’t know where to start and how to build a practice that suits your lifestyle, I encourage you to take this course full of easy yet powerful homework with the steps you need to incorporate meditation into your life on a daily basis.” Denise Da Costa www.thecreativeorganiser.com
“Thank you for your wonderful meditation classes and emails – I completed the e-course and have been meditating nearly every day since. I am finding a calmness and mindfulness that I love. I have read many meditation books and done many guided meditations but I never really formed a meditation habit. Your course resonated with me and I believe I have now formed a wonderful meditation habit – one which I can guide myself now! Thank you” Catherine