$97.00 inc gst
The 31-Day Quiet Mind Meditation eCourse provides daily instructions along with tips, links, audio files and general MOTIVATION and SUPPORT to start your very own meditation practice, all from the comfort of your home, office, or holiday destination .. even at the beach.
In 2017 the Quiet Mind Meditation eCourse will START on the first day of:
January, March, May, July, September and November
The 31 Day Meditation eCourse was developed from our long running six-week Exploring Meditation course after repeated requests from those unable to attend our local group classes
As an online course you will receive a daily email containing qualified instructions, tips and insights, along with regular inspiration and guidance, audio practices, extended learning links and motivation. This way you can learn to meditate anywhere you have access to a computer .. at the office or the beach house.
What is covered in the eCourse:
* the nuts n’ bolts of meditation: finding the right posture, preparing a meditation space, committing to sit and practical details such as the how and why
* a clearer understanding of the key principles found in most meditation techniques, some of the key challenges (and antidotes) and misconceptions around meditation, and how to know if you are doing it right
* we explore a range of different meditation techniques so that you can find the best practice for you .. this is the SECRET!
* during the course we shall practice: mindfulness of body and breath, mantra, meditative exercises and movement techniques
* learn how to integrate mindfulness and meditation into your daily life (today and forever). We shall start with implementing some simple, straightforward and immediately beneficial meditative exercises to release stress and rising tension, ‘right in the heat of the moment’
* an insight into what all the fuss is about .. why highly creative and inspirational leaders (and organisations) are learning meditation and why you are now hearing about ‘Mindfulness’ in the media, education, human resources and health sectors
* access to a private blog where additional resources and articles are available for those who wish to delve a little deeper
* and most importantly .. our daily email acts as a gentle reminder to continue with your meditation practice so that you begin to build a personal meditation habit. Each day a whisper to pause, rest and refresh.