4 EASY STEPS TO MEDITATE
The best place to start is TO START
In this two-hour workshop, you will learn a set of profound yet simple Meditative Exercises that when woven together become a beautifully balanced and relaxing meditation.
Meditation is an ancient practice that can help you to self-manage stress, improve your sense of wellbeing, inspire creative thinking and support you in developing a greater connection and awareness to all the wonders of life.
Sarah has been meditating for more than 25 years and brings a practical and contemporary approach to ensure that everyone can learn this life skill.
What to expect
* A brief review of what meditation is and isn’t
* Four Meditative Exercises which shall be learned and practice individually, providing you with a practical set of tools for moments when you need to release stress and tension quickly, and regain focus and balance
* Learn how to combined these Meditative Exercises to structure a wonderfully balanced meditation practice
* An opportunity to deeply relax and refresh, and take home a unique personal meditation practice – so you are ready to START!
* Time for some questions and take home notes to refer to in the future
NEXT Workshop Details:
Date: Sunday 18 February 2018
Time: 2.00pm – 4.00pm
Venue: Elevate Yoga (Black Rock, VIC)