“Wow – I hummed classical music as I drove back to the office .. working with you is like a mind massage”
This was a wonderful message that I received from a client after her first private meditation class.
Meeting one-on-one for meditation instruction is ideal for those who find it difficult to get to a class, as we can schedule a time that comfortably fits into your day .. and we are happy to include partner, family members or group of best buddies; sharing your meditation journey can be wonderfully supportive, providing motivation, discussion and engagement.
Private meditation instruction also allows us to look at specific meditation techniques and exercises that might best meet your unique lifestyle (and learning style) and interests, and work on specific challenges or questions
the goal is to find the best meditation practice for YOU!
Kind of like having a Meditation Coach .. it’s wonderfully organic, it grows with you when you are ready to leap to the next stage, and supports you when you need support. A meditation coach can also provide you with a framework for ongoing practice and learning, and individual accountability.
We also provide a Family Meditation Package so we can share the wonders of meditation with the whole family (up to 4 participants) .. this allows for children to learn and share their meditation experience with their key role models. Parents and children can then support each other in selecting a meditation space and time, and provide ongoing encouragement to practice together. A family that meditates together .. thrives together
PRIVATE MEDITATION INSTRUCTION
Individuals, Family or Small Friend Groups (up to four)
At your venue (or one of ours) by appointment
Introductory Session $175
Meeting to discuss your interest, experience and goals. Exploring what meditation ‘is’ (and isn’t) and identifying the most appropriate meditation practice or exercises to START.
This 1.5 hour session gives us an opportunity to get to know each other and begin meditating. This is a starting point but you will have more than enough to begin a regular meditation practice in your own home. After a few weeks of personal practice, I would suggest a follow-up session(s) so that we can assess, review and progress your practice.
In the Introductory Session we explore:
* Establish where you are at right now & why you are seeking to start a meditation practice
* Identify some of the key principles of meditation and how to begin cultivating mindfulness in daily life
* Learn the key principles of meditation and consider potential techniques that might suit you best
* Start with some Meditative Exercises for your life ‘toolbox’ .. brief mindfulness practices that can be implemented immediately into your day to reduce stress and quieten your mind
*Answer any questions or concerns
Private Meditation Mentoring $475
If you dream of riding the Tour de France, singing professionally, or achieving a deeper sense of peace and calm in life .. it is going to take practice. Achieving any goal or dream takes practice, commitment, and a little passion.
Meditation is not difficult to learn .. but it takes practice!
The Private Meditation Mentoring allows for 5+ hours of learning and practicing, ongoing support and a range of different tools to motivate and encourage.
* A 1.5 hour private review of your practice (or introductory talk if this is our first meeting)
* 3x one-hour sessions on consecutive days (or select days over a one-month period) to expand and monitor progress. Morning or evening at a mutually suitable location
* A selection of tools and resources to support your practice
* A final follow-up session post two weeks to consolidate and refine practice and approach
* Notes and audio MP3 guided practices
You will also receive:
* a copy of our guided meditation CD Find The Stillness to keep you motivated and inspired
* handouts with tips and suggestions for building a meditation habit, and a suggested framework of ‘homework’ to support and track your progress
* access to ongoing telephone and email support to answer any questions and provide ongoing assistance and guidance between sessions